New students have expressed joy and hope of a bright future following their admission into the University.

Some of the freshers who made their feelings known in a vox-pop conducted by FUNAAB Bulletin described their admission as a fulfillment of childhood dream.

They stated that the privilege of pursuing their preferred courses in a conducive atmosphere of a reputable University is beyond comprehension.

Commenting on his admission into FUNAAB, Agboola Samuel Tomiwa who was admitted into Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management, College of Environmental Resources Management (COLERM) described FUNAAB as a “great school”.

He disclosed that what gladdened his heart most was the privilege “To know more about nature because I like anything pertaining to forest”.

When asked of his expectation from the University, Agboola said, “To teach me how to become great and to know more about wildlife which has been my passion”.

He however, pleaded for the introduction of intra-campus shuttles to enhance movement within the campus.

Speaking in the same vein, Atiku Olaitan who has been admitted into the Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management, College of Food Science and Human Ecology (COLFHEC) described FUNAAB as tourists delight with all the attractions therein.

According to her, “I love the school and the course I’m studying. I like the buildings and I am happy they are standard”.

In his assessment, Adeyemo Ibrahim of the Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management, College of Environmental Resources Management (COLERM), FUNAAB “is simply awesome” disclosing that “my parents advised me to choose FUNAAB because we live in Abeokuta.

Asked of his projection in the next ten years, he said to own a business in the agricultural industry.

Ayinuola Micheal of the Department of Mathematics, College of Physical Sciences (COLPHYS), said his admission to FUNAAB was borne out of genuine love to manage agricultural products.

Comments

comments