FUNAAB Set To Rehabilitate Alabata/Camp Road …Poise to buy Central Generator

FUNAAB Set To Rehabilitate Alabata/Camp Road …Poise to buy Central Generator

The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Kolawole Salako who just commenced his second year in office has unveiled the succor and reprieve that members of the University Community will enjoy from his Management team henceforth after reeling out his achievements in office in one year.

Addressing members of Congregation at Mahmood Yakuub Lecture Theatre, Professor Salako got a prolonged round of applause when he disclosed that his Administration is ready to commence the rehabilitation of the Camp/Alabata Road which has been a nightmare’ to members of the University Community in particular, and the host communities at large.

FUNAAB Set To Rehabilitate Alabata/Camp Road …Poise to buy Central Generator In the same vein, the Vice-Chancellor heightened the excitement of the Congregation when he expressed the readiness of his Administration to procure a 3MVA Central Generator to alleviate irregular power supply on campus.

Shedding light on the rehabilitation of Camp/Alabata Road, Professor Salako said, “The situation of that road is terrible and by the grace of God I made some moves which yielded some results and at least some money was voted in the capital budget for the University for the repair of that road”.

Recalling his previous efforts at fixing the road, the Vice-Chanellor recollected that “one thing I did before I came in as Vice-Chancellor that might not be obvious was that I facilitated the grading of the road before the Convocation in October last year through the Chairman of Odeda Local Government but that is not enough.

On power supply, Professor Salako disclosed that his management team plans to purchase a 3MVA Central Generator through the NEEDS Assessment Intervention Fund to alleviate irregular power supply on campus.

Comments

comments