All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta are expected to follow the following procedures for registration:
1. Proceed to your respective College to see the Examinations and Records Officer for the verification of the entry qualification(s) on which the admission was based. If credentials are found to be in order, the College Schedule Officer will issue a Clearance Slip and a Compact Disc (CD). If not, examinations and records officer will refer candidate to Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for further necessary actions.
2. For those with no problem, log on to the University website www.unaab.edu.ng. Click on e-portal, using your UTME registration number and complete the acceptance forms.
3. Print the completed Acceptance Form and the following forms;
a. 2013/2014 fresher’s clearance form
b. Eligibility/verification form
c. Personal data form
d. Sponsor’s form
e. Declaration against cultism form
f. Verification certificate form
g. Medical form
4. Then, click on e-portal (www.unaab.edu.ng) to select the link Tuition Fees Clearance Forms and print out the Tuition Fees schedule and Invoice.
5. Proceed to the designated banks to pay Tuition Fees with Fees Invoice. Collect duplicate copy of deposit teller as evidence of payment.
6. After payment, access course registration forms on the e-portal with Tuition Fees Invoice number. Then, print out the Course Forms and proceed to the Department for verification and registration.
7. After the clearance and Registration at the Department, return to the Examinations and Records Office with (i) Duly signed and stamped departmental clearance (ii) Receipt for payment of school fees and (iii) Other completed forms itemized in (3) above for endorsement. Thereafter, the College Schedule Officer will issue an Eligibility Certificate to duly cleared and registered students.
8. Other registration formalities at the Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Health Centre will run at the same time with the Departmental Registration.
9. Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Examinations and Records Office is to enable students sign Matriculation Register at the College.
10. Attendance at the Orientation Programme which is slated to hold between Monday, Jan. 20 – Friday, Jan. 24, 2014 is compulsory for all fresh students as this will be the prerequisite for allocation of Matriculation Number.